Ashe Construction operates across the Midlands and south of England. Our core activity is managing the design and construction process of projects across all market sectors. Last year we undertook £47m of projects of which £25m were through framework agreements.
Our 5 Star Delivery
We act with integrity and professionalism and have a culture of ‘right first time’. We have a commitment to Ashe’s 5 Star Delivery which means we aim for all projects to be completed safely, on time, on budget, with zero defects, to the complete satisfaction of our customers. From education to major commercial projects, new build to renovation and maintenance, we have an open and flexible culture and work tirelessly to innovate in all aspects of our work.
Ashe has four divisions and can deliver your project through the full range of procurement routes.
Projects is responsible for main projects large or small in all construction sectors.
Partnerships operates through strategic alliances and public sector frameworks.
Modular provides environmentally-friendly construction techniques through innovative building technologies.
Maintain completes the full life cycle of our buildings through planned and reactive maintenance.
Our Key Drivers
The key drivers for every project are:
- To complete each project regardless of size or value with Ashe 5 Star Delivery.
- Innovate by adopting new initiatives and modern methods of construction.
- Continuously improve through monitoring and measuring our performance.
- Manage the supply chain to create an integrated team, using local suppliers and developing a local workforce.
- Promoting delivery through frameworks.
- Guide our customers through the entire process from pre-construction to life time maintenance.