Advanced Apprentice Surveyor Vacancy
Advanced Apprentice Surveyor
Training: Surveying – Level 3
Days/Hours: 35 hours per week: Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00
Pay: £6.00 per hour
Vacancy Ref: 0021511 / 21436 Vacancy Type: Advanced
Provisional Start Date: End of October 2017
We are currently seeking an Advanced Apprentice Surveyor for our Midlands regional office in Lutterworth, on a 52 week fixed term training programme.
The duties for this role include:
- Attending project and internal meetings
- Attending internal reviews and pre-order meetings
- Performing risk management, value management and cost control
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risk
- Compiling monthly management meeting reports
- Assisting with managing the financial performance of the project
- Preparation and analysis of costings for tenders
- Preparation of tender and contract documents
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Assisting in compiling Management cost reports
- Profitability and profit forecasting
- Allocating work to sub-contractors
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Have a minimum of Grade C and above (Grade 5) in English and Mathematics
- Work well as part of a team and individually
- Be able to problem solve
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Have good levels of manual dexterity
- Demonstrate a flexibility to adapt to changing environments
- Show passion for your apprenticeship
A full driving license is desirable but not essential and car parking is available on site for applicants who have access to their own transport.
To apply for this vacancy, ring Futures Apprenticeship Agency on 0845 850 8899 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a suitable applicant is found before the closing date this vacancy may be withdrawn.
Ashe is committed to working sensitively and respectfully with different people. The company is committed to appointing the best person for the job and ensures an equal opportunity, diverse and non-discriminatory working environment.